We offer free - yes, free! - next-day delivery to most Australian metropolitan areas, as well as selected regional centres. (Except for small appliances and some small audio-visual products, which are delivered by Australia Post - still free, but not next day.)
How will mackinnonadvocates.co.uk contact during COVID-19?
Minimal contact delivery
- Masks - In Victoria, all delivery and installation team members are wearing masks, following the mandatory requirement set by the Victorian State Government.
- Greeting and distance - Our team will not be shaking customers’ hands or be in close contact. We will be waving and saying hello.
- Minimising time spent in your home - We will take products out of their boxes outside your property, before taking them inside.
- Training and supporting - We are committed to training and supporting our delivery team in the best hygiene practices.
- Masks - Our Victorian warehouse team members are wearing masks, following the mandatory requirement set by the Victorian State Government.
- Temperature testing - all delivery, installation and warehouse team members around the country are having their temperature tested on a daily basis.
- Split shifts - we have split shifts to accommodate social distancing measures.
- Cleaning - We are cleaning our warehouses around the country, routinely between shifts and at the end of each day.
We usually deliver during business hours, but sometimes it’s as early as 6:30am or as late as 7pm. Your driver will contact you once before 10am, to provide you with a 2-hour delivery window, and again approximately 30 minutes before they arrive. Unless you’re one of the first deliveries of the day, in which case they’ll contact you as they’re leaving the warehouse, giving you as much notice as possible.
If there are any delays or other problems at all with your order - whether it’s at our end or the manufacturer’s - we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.